- Depression is poor brain function
- Brain needs essential fatty acids
- Brain autoimmunity can be devastating but is often manageable
- Fat-free diet can worsen brain health
- Brain inflammation impacts brain function
- How brain health affects gut health
- Stress ages the brain
- The oxygen-starved brain
- The over anxious brain
- Hypoglycemia misdiagnosed as bipolar and depression
- Brain disorders in children
- Menopause and diet can affect brain health
- Hope after brain injury
- Childhood ADHD becomes adult dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction linked to mercury intolerance
- Gluten affects brain development and function
- What brain degeneration means
- Gut problem often a brain problem
- Laziness and lack of motivation can be brain disorder
Why Isn’t My Brain Working?
by Datis Kharrazian, DHSc, DC, MS, MNeuroSci, FAACP, DACBN, DABCN, DIBAK, CNS
This new book offers a revolutionary understanding of brain decline and effective strategies to recover your brain’s health!
Brain function not what it used to be? Are you losing your memory? Can’t focus or concentrate? Shrouded in brain fog? Do you fatigue easily? Have you lost your motivation or zest for life? Have people told you there is nothing wrong with you or you are just getting older? Have you not been the same since a head injury?
If so, your brain may be growing old too fast, or degenerating. Modern diets, a stressful lifestyle, and environmental toxins all take their toll on the brain.
The brain wants to get well
This doesn’t just happen to seniors—brain disorders and degeneration are on the rise for young and old alike. The good news is the brain is extremely adaptable and wants to get well. You simply have to know how to feed and care for your brain.
Brain degeneration affects young and old
Brain degeneration affects millions of Americans of all ages. The destruction sets in years or even decades before Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, or other serious neurological diseases can be diagnosed. Learn how to spot brain degeneration and stop it before it’s too late.
Symptoms of brain degeneration
How do you know if your brain isn’t working? See if some of these signs and symptoms of brain degeneration apply to you:
• Memory loss
• Lack of motivation, drive or passion
• Brain Fog
• Tire easily working, reading, driving, etc.
• Depression, anxiety
• Poor focus and concentration
• Difficulty learning
• Fatigue in response to certain foods or chemicals
Learn how to improve your brain
Why Isn’t My Brain Working? will teach you easy-to-understand strategies to save and improve your brain function. You will learn how simple diet and lifestyle changes and nutritional therapy can profoundly impact your brain health and thus the quality of your life.
DON’T WASTE ANOTHER DAY wondering why your brain is not working. Learn what you can and should do about it. Why Isn’t My Brain Working? harnesses cutting-edge scientific research for safe, simple, and truly effective solutions to declining brain function.