- Depression is poor brain function
- Brain needs essential fatty acids
- Brain autoimmunity can be devastating but is often manageable
- Fat-free diet can worsen brain health
- Brain inflammation impacts brain function
- How brain health affects gut health
- Stress ages the brain
- The oxygen-starved brain
- The over anxious brain
- Hypoglycemia misdiagnosed as bipolar and depression
- Brain disorders in children
- Menopause and diet can affect brain health
- Hope after brain injury
- Childhood ADHD becomes adult dysfunction
- Erectile dysfunction linked to mercury intolerance
- Gluten affects brain development and function
- What brain degeneration means
- Gut problem often a brain problem
- Laziness and lack of motivation can be brain disorder
The Brain Health Book
Why Isn’t My Brain Working?
• Losing your memory?
• Can’t focus or concentrate?
• Got brain fog?
• Fatigue easily?
• Lost your zest for life?
• Not been the same since a head injury?
Why Isn’t My Brain Working? will show you how you can take charge of your brain health. Download this sneak peek from the book about one of the most misunderstood and damaging factors for many people’s brains. This is information most doctors don’t know but that could be profoundly impacting your brain health. Click on the red button to download your free sample.
Brain degeneration affects millions of Americans of all ages. The destruction sets in years or even decades before Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, or other serious neurological diseases can be diagnosed.
This doesn’t just happen to seniors—brain disorders and degeneration are on the rise for young and old alike. The good news is the brain is extremely adaptable and wants to get well. You simply have to know how to care for your brain.
Why Isn’t My Brain Working? will teach you easy-to-understand strategies to improve your brain function. You will learn how simple diet and lifestyle changes and nutritional therapy can profoundly impact your brain health and your quality of life. Click picture to watch videos or Read More
Patient stories help explain complex information through the experiences of real people. They also provide hope and optimism for those suffering from frightening brain health issues — optimism and positivity are important to improving brain health. These stories do not represent quick fixes or gimmicks, but rather years of exhaustive research, trial and error, and the patient’s own willingness to do the work. Read More